Love of beauty.
—is what Philocaly means. It is Iligan’s first beauty lounge where, in my opinion, is the best place to get yourself pampered.
The place offers a full service beauty lounge. They have two (2) lines of services: Philocaly Pamper and Philocaly Enhance. The services include: nail spa, massages, paraffin therapy, waxing, spa parties, microblading, lash extensions, and make up.
The lounge has an enhance clinic for body services, a make-up studio for private functions, a VIP room for guest privacy and back massages, a nail lounge for nail care services, and lastly, a reception lobby.
The ambiance was great, like ‘inviting’ was written all over.
I’m happy to finally say that there’s a place where I can relax and spoil myself.
Philocaly felt so homey, and every detail of the place had something to do with it. The wall and floor tones were muted, the furniture was cozy, and the ornaments went perfectly with the color scheme.
Philocaly uses CND (Creative Nail Design) for their signature services. CND is a company known for being the global leader in producing professional nail, hand, and foot beauty. The products are mostly used by professional beauty spas and salons. Brief background about it, the beauty products are made to treat, enhance, and repair. Glad to know Philocaly made that convenient for Iliganons!
Among the many services they offer, I tried the Soothing Marine Foot Spa (P750). To give you a little idea, here’s what I had:
- First, my feet were cleansed, then I soaked them in warm water filled with marine mineral bath. I was asked to rub the minerals (with my feet) until they dissolved. My feet felt smoother a few minutes later.
- From the feet up to the knee, marine salt scrub was thoroughly lathered. Lastly, foot scrub was rubbed on my feet to remove calluses.
- The marine cooling mask was brushed from the feet up to the knee. My legs were then wrapped with plastic wax so to let my skin absorb the cooling mask. It felt really cool a few seconds after, like mint all over my legs.
- After removing the wax, the mask was then wiped off with towelettes of warm water.
- Lastly, marine hydrating oil was rubbed from the feet up to the knee. I was given a foot massage after. Felt really good I dozed off.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- They have WiFi.
- Every service availed goes with complementary drinks.
- Healthcare and well-being of their customers is their priority. They wash and sterilize all their tools for 15 mins before handling each client.
- Service rates would range from above average to quite expensive. But considering their use of nothing but professional beauty products and presentation of professional service, your money wouldn’t go to waste. Click here to see service menu.
- They offer spa parties! Because sometimes pamper days are best enjoyed with friends. They are good for 5-10 pax with a minimum of P600 each, duration is 2-3 hrs. More info here.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- From city proper, you can ride jeepneys: 7A/B/C, 9B. Fare is P5.50 for students, P7.00 for the regular rate. As long as they put signs that say Tibanga, you’re good to go.
- Drop off at Petron Gas Station, Tibanga or you can ask the driver to drop you off at Kristine’s Bakery.
- From there, proceed to the sikad station near Petron and inform the driver you’re for Philocaly, beside 9r’s Restaurant and Aikee School. Pay P5.00 if there’s two or more of you, P10 if not.
Have you treated yourself a good ol’ pamper at Philocaly? How did it go?
Got questions? I would love to hear from you guys.
Thanks to Pikki of Chasing Daydreams for my photos!
Philocaly Beauty Lounge
KGG Bldg., Pedro Permites Rd., Brgy. San Miguel, Iligan City
Contact No.: 224 5998 or 0917-5465998